[cdt-dev] Eclipse Night London - Wed 16 September

Hi all,

For those of you in the group within striking distance of London, and
like me are sad to be missing out on CDT Summit on Monday, I want to
highlight 'Eclipse Night London' which I am helping organize and is on
Wednesday the 16th of September.

It is a general Eclipse event, featuring demos & talks including a
talk from Alex Blewitt and keynote from Mike Milinkovich.

Myself, Jonah Graham and maybe one or two of the Renesas folk will
also be there to talk CDT & Multiprocessor debug or simply just share
a bite & a drink. It would be great to meet any of the group members
who can make it down.

More details can be found here:
http://www.meetup.com/London-Eclipse-User-Group/events/224585853/

Regards,