From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alena Laskavaia
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2015 9:07 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Positioning disassembly view at specific instruction

Check how it is done internally. There is jump to location on toolbar (or Go to Address...) see what it does

On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 4:43 PM, David Wootton <drwootton@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My plugin opens the disassembly view when it fails in an attempt to open a source file. However, there does not appear to be a public method that allows me to position the disassembly view at a specific instruction address or that allows my plugin to highlight a specific machine instruction.

Am I missing something or is this not possible? This is with the Luna SR2 release.

Thanks.
Dave