[cdt-dev] Positioning disassembly view at specific instruction

My plugin opens the disassembly view when it fails in an attempt to open a source file. However, there does not appear to be a public method that allows me to position the disassembly view at a specific instruction address or that allows my plugin to highlight a specific machine instruction.

Am I missing something or is this not possible? This is with the Luna SR2 release.

Thanks.
Dave

Back to the top