Re: [cdt-dev] Top Committer award

Congrats Marc-Andre! And indeed thank you for everything you’ve done for the community.

Doug

From: Marc Khouzam <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, January 29, 2015 at 1:26 PM
To: "CDT DEV (cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx)" <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cdt-dev] Top Committer award

Our very own Marc-Andre Laperle has been nominated for the Top Committer Eclipse community award 2015.  If you want to support his nomination, vote here:
https://eclipse.org/org/foundation/eclipseawards/

- Marc-Andre has been involved in 475 bugs since 2014 alone, and more than what bugzilla is willing to report since he got involved with Eclipse.

- He is a committer on 3 projects: CDT, Linux Tools, and Trace Compass.

- In 2014, he had Gerrit patches merged to at least 14 different projects:
Linux Tools, Mylyn, CDT, SWT, PDE, Equinox, Platform, EPP, MPC, EGit, Trace Compass, PTP, Oomph. This list does not include projects that don't use Gerrit to which he contributes also.

- He updates wikis, project pages, deals with release engineering, makes sure Hudson/Git/Gerrit/Sonar work properly, reviews patches, answers questions, updates the Simultaneous release repository, tests the EPP packages, tests our project on Windows, Linux and Mac, tests the newest versions of Eclipse on the newest  OS versions, always tries to improves our process, works to make it easier to contribute to our project, and much more.

- He has two talks accepted at EclipseCon.

- He's an all around nice guy that is very modest.  I hope he doesn't get mad with me for sending this.

Again, voting is here: https://eclipse.org/org/foundation/eclipseawards/

Back to the top