[cdt-dev] LaunchBar update

Hey gang,

I’ve started contributing to o.e.remote with my proposed API and UI elements. The top level bug for the proposal is here:

As that goes through review and iteration, I’ll be updating the LaunchBar to replace ILaunchTarget with IRemoteConnection. For those who want to grab it before that happens, I have pinned the last build before I do that. It is here:

If anyone needs changes before the launch bar stabilizes again, we can branch and create a new Hudson job.

Let me know if you have any questions,
Doug.

Back to the top