[cdt-dev] How to not put a toolchain for EmptyProject ?

Hi all,

First and not least, I develop on Eclipse 3.6 …. I know I know it’s bad … soon !

I develop a RCP application (in java) based on CDT.

I’ve add 2 Toolchains.

I’ve add in the    org.eclipse.cdt.core.templateAssociations / HelloWordCAnsiProject to associated my toolchains to the template Hello Word Ansi C Project

 org.eclipse.cdt.core.templateAssociations / HelloWordCCProject to associated my toolchains to the template Hello Word C++ Project

org.eclipse.cdt.core.templateAssociations / EmptyProject to associated my toolchains to the template Empty Project (which works for the 2 compiler C and C++)

Except that for the C++, I must have only one toolchain, for the HelloWordCCProject it’s easy I suppress the toolchain below the template :

But, how can I do for the Empty Project, it’s the same template for C and C++ projects ????

If someone has an idea … !

Many thanks

Christelle

Back to the top