Re: [cdt-dev] Load Symbols - dsf question

Yeah, that stuff gives me headaches :)

There are a couple of menus that work for both DSF and CDI that you can use as examples.  The most recent ones are probably the Register Grouping actions.  If you right-click on a register the "Add Register Group" command works for both DSF and CDI.

Other ones I can think of are "Restart" and "Move to Line" .  There are others but I think between "Add Register Group" and "Restart" you will find good info.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Alena Laskavaia [elaskavaia.cdt@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: January 15, 2015 11:08 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Load Symbols - dsf question

CDI has a menu command which was very useful in Modules view right click on module and select Load Symbols. I am trying to reimplement it in dsf but I cannot wrap my head around on how it is all working. It has to be some sort of retargetable action or command, with different handlers,
depending on if we are in dsf session or cdi. How this is normally implemented?
If there example of command which has dynamic handlers link this?

Back to the top