Re: [cdt-dev] Autotools in Synchronized project

You should post your question to the ptp-dev list or to the PTP Eclipse forum pages as they
are the ones that can help you on this.  There were only
minor changes made to the CDT Autotools plug-in to enable synchronized project support.
The testing of the synchronized logic was done by them and I verified that the logic
did not change local CDT Autotool project behaviour.

Regards,

-- Jeff J.