From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Joseph Henry [Joseph.Henry@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, 01 July 2014 2:22 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Just upgraded to Luna

Again sorry for the noise but I just did a fresh install and number 2 is a problem. By default, a user will not be able to write a simple source line such as:

int* var;

They will get a popup in the lower right hand corner of the screen asking to choose between an action.

Is there any way to turn this popup off?

I looked in the new and noteable features for Luna, and did not see this little popup as a new feature.

Thanks,

Joseph Henry.