[cdt-dev] Header guard format

Hello again,

I'd quite like a header guard (I know you can configure it, but you cannot configure it to do this) that I could be sure would be automatically unique across files.

Right now if I have an ... say a.h in one directory, and another a.h their header guards may (will) clash.

I did find an "undocumented fix" but it didn't work. It'd be really nice to have this, or something that inserted the current time in seconds after the guard, that way I could be confident the guard is unique. I rarely need that confidence of course, but this has bit me at least twice.

Alec

Back to the top