Re: [cdt-dev] code assist and overloaded operator methods

> Another check that I would find reasonable is for the prefix op.

One property of code assist is that as the length of the prefix
increases, the number of results decreases.

I think users would find it counterintuitive to break this property.
For example, I think it would be unexpected if a list of completions
for the prefix 'o' did not include operators, but for 'op' it did.

Would it address your concern to change the position of operator
items in the code assist results to be below regular methods?

Regards,
Nate

Back to the top