Re: [cdt-dev] Gerrit rejecting my commit

You can actually push multiple commits to Gerrit in a sequence; they don’t just have to be single commits. However if the WIP is not intended for final consumption then yes, you should squash it.

The problem was that you had the same Change-Id in the two commits. In Gerrit, each commit is its own review (and thus, own Change-Id). You can’t therefore have multiple commits with the same Change-Id header.

Alex