From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Simon Taddiken
Sent: Freitag, 4. April 2014 14:32
To: 'CDT DEV (cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx)'
Subject: [cdt-dev] Gerrit rejecting my commit

Hi,

sorry, this might be a stupid problem but I'm a little bit overchallenged with gerrit.
I would like to commit some changes but it keeps rejecting my commits.
There are two commits in my local branch, both signed of, both with identical change-id. The branch is rebased to the latest master.

I'm using SmartGit and it displays the following response from the server:

remote: Resolving deltas: 100% (109/109)
remote:
remote: Processing changes: refs: 1
remote: Processing changes: refs: 1, done
remote: ----------
remote: Reviewing commit: commit
858a8883764bee64d8428634dc1b9d2c6b32f338 1396613881 ----sp
remote: Authored by: staddiken <simon.taddiken@xxxxxxxxx>
remote:
remote: The author is not a committer on the project.
remote: The author has a current Contributor License Agreement (CLA) on file.
remote: The author has "signed-off" on the contribution.
remote:
remote: This commit passes Eclipse validation.
c8dcca626f6ad0accc2ee8551a6f6a65334b5403 1396613882 ----sp
remote: Authored by: staddiken <simon.taddiken@xxxxxxxxx>
remote:
remote: The author is not a committer on the project.
remote: The author has a current Contributor License Agreement (CLA) on file.
remote: The author has "signed-off" on the contribution.
remote:
remote: This commit passes Eclipse validation.
error: failed to push some refs to
'https://git.eclipse.org/r/cdt/org.eclipse.cdt.git'

I attached a screenshot of my local history. The commit "[WIP] ..." has already been pushed to gerrit by me some weeks ago. I now want to put my latest work on top of it.

--
Gruß
Simon

Back to the top