Re: [cdt-dev] Improved reliability of Index tests

Hi Marc-André

Please see https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/24080/ again. It is now rebased to master. The new build even got +1 from hudson. I actually do not exactly know at what point the workspace.build(IncrementalProjectBuilder.FULL_BUILD) method helps the cdt index tests. It seems to refresh resources and hence get rid of outdated cache stuff. This then makes the index more up to date than without rebuilding.

Lukas