Re: [cdt-dev] [Versions] - What is C/C++ version which CDT provides support ?

Just a suggestion:
If these types are an GCC extensions, and not currently part of ISO C90, C99 or C11, it does not make sense to me, to add these as default to the parser.
Then, it should rather be added only to the GCC related plugins.

That would even give you the chance to see, how good the parser is extendable with the current implementation of extension points etc.

If you add these extension to the default parser, then how would you explain to developers, that the supported _DecimalXX is not supported with compiler XY, and only with GCC.

Maybe there is also a way to have the parser written as C90 parser. and C99 parser and C11 parser, in order to distinguish, what is C90 and what came with C99 and/or C11.
Not sure if that is even already done yet.
But not anything allowed in C99 is allowed in C90, the same applies to C11.
But if you have that difference, and an selector in the project settings about which C-standard this project should follow, then you might be able to detect failures better. e.g. is it allowed to declare my variable anywhere, or only at the beginning of a block, or is stdint.h supported (C90 vs C99/C11), or are generics, _Pragma(), atomic, thread etc. supported or not

Just my 0.02€.

Regards,
kessel