Re: [cdt-dev] [Versions] - What is C/C++ version which CDT provides support ?

I'm not sure we ever really made a decision it. We support whatever version of C that people make it support. I think we were going from the C99 standard but we should support types built-in to gcc since that's the most popular compiler people use with CDT.

Doug

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Rafael Peria de Sene [rpsene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2014 9:29 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] [Versions] - What is C/C++ version which CDT provides        support ?

Hi guys,

     I would like to know what is the C version supported by CDT. Last
week I found out that some data types like _Decimal32, 64 and 128 are
not recognized. I started to add support for it but I would like to
known if we could check what is necessary to be included (I mean,
another data types). Does it makes sense and, if so, how should I proceed ?