Re: [cdt-dev] Source Insight-like preview window/panel

I have attached the plugin.

It works with Helios version.

I had created it for personal use.

To open the view in eclipse:
Window -> Show view -> others -> Source View

Let me know if you require any further info.

Thanks,
Vishal

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 12:59 PM, Elazar Leibovich <elazarl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for responding,

Can you refer me to your patch? I can't find it on cdt bug tracker, and seeing this patch can sure help.

I had created a similar view, but it works with the Call Hierarchy.
The main purpose of it was to see the usage of the function in the calling function.
I had created it with the Helios release and didn't get time to migrate it to 4.x release.
It can work for your requirement also. Just we need to implement the listener.
I have attached a picture for it along with the mail.
Thanks,
Vishal