[cdt-dev] RefactoringStatusContext for showing source code snippet

Hi all,

I want my Refactoring to show context information for errors/warnings within a RefactoringStatus. Using a FileStatusContext object created from a node's file location works for showing the error's location in unformatted plain text. I'd like to know if there is any possibility to show the snippet within a formatted text box with syntax highlighting.

--
kind regards
Simon

Back to the top