Re: [cdt-dev] Language Settings

Not sure there is, but you make a great point. Please raise a bug on that.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.
From: Mikhail Barg
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2013 6:33 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Reply To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Language Settings

On 29.07.2013 10:21, Christian Walther wrote:

> Experts, is that correct? Is there a way to make this less confusing? settings.

I totally agree that this should be more clear. I'm not using a managed
build system, so I need to explain to CDT what settings I have in
Makefiles. And I'm always puzzled where should I put what to make
indexer working.

It should be clear which settings have meaning only for managed build
system, which settings are useful when you don't use MBS, etc. Is there
an issue on this matter already?

--
Best regards
           Mikhail Barg