Re: [cdt-dev] CDT survey

To keep language provider entries under project folder go to project properties -> "C/C++ General" -> "Preprocessor Include Paths..." -> tab "Providers", select the provider andĀ in Language Settings Provider Options paneĀ enable checkbox "Store entries in project settings folder". This can be applied to non-shared providers only of course.

Thanks,
Andrew

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 8:24 PM, Nathan Ridge <zeratul976@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> BTW. I guess I forgot to add this to my survey answers, but since the
> "Add Include Paths" does not support Multiple Selections yet,
> I just added one directory before in the old "Paths&Symbols" pages, and
> then went to to .cproject file, and added all the rest
> by copy&paste&adapt in the XMl file.
> Now, with the new Language Settings providers, this moved by reference
> into the
> .metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.cdt.core/<project-name>.language.settings.xml
> settings (whatever the reason is).
> Why is this not added in the project itself, where the .cproject is located?

I find this very annoying, too. I liked being able to keep project settings
under version control by putting the .project and .cproject files in version
control. Now I'd have to put the entire workspace under version control...

Regards,
Nate