[cdt-dev] CDT remote c/c++ project support

Hi All,

A while back, Jeff Johnston has done a prototype for supporting remote c/c++ project via a RemoteProxyManager approach but need CDT’s adoption.  We (the Yocto Project) now have a feature requirement that allows developers to do embedded Linux development work on other platforms besides Linux, e.g. Windows, but the project needs to resides on remote Linux platforms for the cross development setup, i.e. toolchain and sysroot, etc.  I’m checking with the CDT community to see is there any plan for supporting this capability in the upcoming releases for us to use,  before we dive into  implementing this capability in our own way…

Thanks,

Jessica

Back to the top