Re: [cdt-dev] Accessing data in New C Project Wizard

Hi,
 Thanks very much for the reply Chris! I can now get my project type with:

    Object theData = MBSCustomPageManager.getPageProperty("org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.ui.wizard.platformPage", "projectType");
    String projType = theData.toString();

I just have another small question: is it possible to de-validate the finish button on the first page if my project type is selected? For me this is essential to stop the user finishing before reaching the custom pages.

Thanks again,

Antony