Re: [cdt-dev] "Attach Process" dialog for gdb running remotely ?

Hi Marc,

Thanks for your answer. Apparently my gdb doesn’t understand –list-thread-groups … I didn’t compile that gdb myself, is there any recommendation how gdb should ideally be compiled for the CDT ? Of course I’ll want non-stop-mode, reverse debug, multi-attach, multicore visualizer and all the other goodies J

My CDT is a recent build from cdt-maint on top of Eclipse 3.8.1 (I think I was using build #388).

-bash-3.00$ gdb

GNU gdb (GDB) 7.4

There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.  Type "show copying"

and "show warranty" for details.

This GDB was configured as "sparc-sun-solaris2.10".

(gdb) -list-thread-groups --available

Undefined command: "-list-thread-groups".  Try "help".

(gdb) -list-thread-groups

Undefined command: "-list-thread-groups".  Try "help".

(gdb)

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Architect – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6