Re: [cdt-dev] Enabling debugging using LLDB

Hello Benjamin,

I think you could start by looking at these plugins:
org.eclipse.cdt.dsf.gdb
org.eclipse.cdt.dsf.gdb.ui

They provide the GDB integration by using the DSF framework. I don't know if it's the best way to start but when I started looking at integrating CDB, I started by extending the org.eclipse.debug.core.launchDelegates extension point. Then org.eclipse.debug.ui.launchConfigurationTabs to get the main tab, etc. Good luck!

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Getting_started_with_CDT_development
http://help.eclipse.org/juno/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.cdt.doc.isv%2Fguide%2Fdsf%2Fintro%2Fdsf_programming_intro.html

Marc-Andre