Re: [cdt-dev] Color used to highlight current line while debugging

On 07/01/2013 2:40 PM, Sergey Prigogin wrote:
Does anybody know which preference determines the color used to highlight the current line while stepping through the code? This color is light green in my Eclipse.

I think it is defined in org.eclipse.debug.ui as an attribute of the 'org.eclipse.ui.editors.markerAnnotationSpecification' extension (colorPreferenceValue).

Back to the top