Re: [cdt-dev] Indexer polluting the log file

Hi,

I believe Jason is referring to the new General->Tracing preference page
(see screenshot)
which allows to turn on/off DebugTrace without restarting Eclipse.
It also allows to enable/disable the logging to trace.log.
Only DSF-GDB is making use of it in CDT at this time and only
on the master branch but Jason has posted patches to have
other CDT components use it.

Using this, if the indexer printouts were off by default, they
could be turned on more easily, or they could be enabled by
default for a product.  It does not sound like a perfect
solution to the discussion but it is worth mentioning.

Marc

--

This Communication is Confidential. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer