Re: [cdt-dev] Windows Tests

If you run any of the tests/suites ending with a version
(e.g, Suite_7_4), the tests will look in your PATH for a
gdb called e.g., gdb.7.4.

What I suggest is that you verify what version of GDB you
have and create a copy with the right name, somewhere
where you windows PATH will find it (or update your
PATH variable accordingly).  For example, if you have
GDB 7.2 on your machine, copy it to gdb.7.2 and put it
somewhere the PATH variables looks through.

Marc