Re: [cdt-dev] Windows Tests

It would appear that I need some help in setup. Where does my gdb executable need to be in order for JUnit to pick it up?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marc Khouzam" <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 6:46:02 AM
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Windows Tests

Thanks Jason.

It would be very helpful if you could run the debug Junit
tests on Windows.   I'm not sure what is the status for the
rest of CDT and I'll leave that for others to answer.

The debug tests are in org.eclipse.cdt.tests.dsf.gdb
You can try to run the Suite_7_4.class which will run
all the tests as a local debug session using GDB 7.4.

Marc-Andre recently got them to run I believe, but he
had some changes to make.  You can see this here
https://bugs.eclipse.org/378834

You can post any problems you may face in the above bug.

Thanks for doing this!

Marc