[cdt-dev] Add new option on gnu.c.compiler.option.optimization.level

Hi guys,

I have one doubt about extending CDT. Is possible to add new enumeratedOptionValue on gnu.c.compiler.option.optimization.level ?

I know that I can create a new option in the gnu.c.compiler.category.optimization category.

For example:

<option
              name="%Option.Posix.OptLevel"
              category="gnu.c.compiler.category.optimization"
              id="gnu.c.compiler.option.optimization.level"
              valueType="enumerated">

<enumeratedOptionValue
                    name="%Option.Posix.Optimize.MyNewOption"
                  isDefault="false"
                  command="-MyFlag"
                  id="gnu.c.optimization.level.myNewOption">
</enumeratedOptionValue>

Back to the top