From: "Marc Khouzam" <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "CDT DEV (cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx)" <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 7:48:15 AM
Subject: [cdt-dev] Multicore Debug Call

When: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 11:00 AM-12:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).
Where: 1 877 748-5444, 889 4030#

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello,

Reminder for the multicore debug call tomorrow .
http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/MultiCoreDebugWorkingGroup#Next_Teleconference

Every second Tuesday of the month at 11 a.m. Ottawa time
The next one will be on Tuesday May 8th th, 2012
Canada and US Toll Free: 1 877 748-5444, International Numbers on wiki ( http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/MultiCoreDebugWorkingGroup/calls )
Conference pin : 889 4030#

Screensharing: https://externalmeeting.sametime.ericsson.se/stmeetings/room/marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx/multicore-debug-work-group
Password to be given on the call.