Re: [cdt-dev] RC3 available

Hi Doug,
When do you plan to create the 8.1 branch?

-sergey

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 9:57 AM, Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey gang,

During the CDT call I published RC3 to our milestones site.

Monday is the final RC4 build. Assuming that, and given people are chomping on the bit to start working on Kepler, we'll create the cdt 8.1 branch then as well. Any emergency fixes will need to be cherry picked between the branches.

If any emergencies arise, please make sure you inform us as soon as possible so we can ensure a good 8.1.0 delivery.

Thanks!
Doug