[cdt-dev] Adding an entry in the 'C/C++ Projects' view popup menu

Hi,

Please tell me if this mailing list is not the proper point of contact for this kind of request.

Here's what I believe to be the relevant part of the current plug-in.xml config.

<extension point="org.eclipse.ui.menus">
<menuContribution allPopups="false"
locationURI="popup:org.eclipse.ui.navigator.ProjectExplorer#PopupMenu?after=additions">
<separator
name="net.foo.ods.omb.separator2"
visible="true">
</separator>
<command commandId="net.foo.ods.bms2.commands.configureProject"
icon="icons/foo-small.bmp" id="net.foo.ods.bms2.commands.popupMenu.configureProject"
label="Configure Project" style="push"
tooltip="Do all the process of configuration of the project (including replicating dependencies)">
<visibleWhen checkEnabled="false">
<reference definitionId="configureMenuUseCase">
</reference>
</visibleWhen>
</command>
<separator
name="net.foo.ods.omb.separator1"
visible="true">
</separator>
</menuContribution>
<menuContribution
locationURI="popup:org.eclipse.ui.views.ResourceNavigator?after=additions">
<separator
name="net.foo.ods.omb.separator3"
visible="true">
</separator>
<command
commandId="net.foo.ods.bms2.commands.configureProject"
icon="icons/foo-small.bmp"
id="net.foo.ods.bms2.commands.popupMenu.configureProject"
label="Configure Project"
style="push"
tooltip="Do all the process of configuration of the project (including replicating dependencies)">
<visibleWhen
checkEnabled="false">
<reference
definitionId="configureMenuUseCase">
</reference>
</visibleWhen>
</command>
<separator
name="net.foo.ods.omb.separator4"
visible="true">
</separator>
</menuContribution>
</extension>

This adds a 'Configure Project' command to the Navigator and Project Explorer views.
I'd like to add the command to the "C/C++ Projects" view as well, but I'm having trouble. I'm specifically looking for the proper extension point and location URI. Could some one give me a hint?

Thanks for your help,
Romain

Back to the top