Re: [cdt-dev] Not using Gerrit for minor fixes?

Ok, I like this approach too.
I believe that even if a Gerrit review has been marked as +2 by the
author-committer, it can be reviewed again by another committer (just
not pushed again :)).  That would give us better quality, when possible.

Thanks Doug

marc