[cdt-dev] How to issue a SuspendedEvent?

Hi all,
I spoke with Marc a bit at the CDT Summit about this, but looking at the code, I can't figure out how to make it work. I'm trying to force a stackframe update after issuing a command through an AbstractMIControl. Marc said that I would need to issue a SuspendedEvent, but I only see those as inner classes. So, how do I issue a new SuspendedEvent so that the stackframes will update? And who does it go to?
Thanks,
Jason

Back to the top