[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cdt-dev] Releng changes
- From: Doug Schaefer <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 12:30:33 -0500
- Authentication-results: mr.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of firstname.lastname@example.org designates 10.236.154.168 as permitted sender) email@example.com; dkim=pass firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=kY0Y5RLKAgsQVPrGlEwqndbBNxS8AmsGLBAqK0D/rno=; b=wd9X+1C2nuYV1VnUDDiPA5caIPQGSM9zYQd6NksCQDgE6WgrjYFxLqHC457wV2MSUS Wsll7Bjsqcr7ng+iLdlKVghkTOrDCwx6BU3EmooAIkaic6OF7wNr2D2VU/Ha+8b/Jmxs ctg87SgrRU9lVm9gc2+wWhn0sKWC7rFUZ0zVw=
No. The impact will be minimal. I don't know of anyone who actually
used EDC other than the Nokia gang.
On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 12:15 PM, Marc Khouzam
> Thanks for doing this Doug.
> Someone asked me yesterday, if these changes require CDT to
> go to 9.0? I didn't know what to answer...
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
>> [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
>> Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 12:11 PM
>> To: CDT General developers list.; TCF Development
>> Subject: [cdt-dev] Releng changes
>> Hey gangs from CDT and TCF. Now that EDC is turned off for Juno, there
>> is no longer any need to build TCF as part of the CDT build. I am
>> working on separating the two so that they can be run independently.
>> Each build will sign and post their own artifacts. cdt-master which
>> was doing this now will also be turned off.
>> I will also put in the necessary changes so that the train build will
>> pick up TCF from a new home. This is required by the Linux Tools
>> project. The new home will be a new directory created up at
>> downloads.eclipse.org/tools/tcf (once I get the file perms fixed to
>> allow me to create it).
>> We'll likely have a few broken builds this week as I get this going.
>> So I figured I'd warn you :).
>> Also, this is for Juno and forward. I will leave the Indigo releng
>> system in place so that it can be built as is.
>> Let me know if you have any questions about this.
>> cdt-dev mailing list
> cdt-dev mailing list