[cdt-dev] Releng changes

Hey gangs from CDT and TCF. Now that EDC is turned off for Juno, there
is no longer any need to build TCF as part of the CDT build. I am
working on separating the two so that they can be run independently.
Each build will sign and post their own artifacts. cdt-master which
was doing this now will also be turned off.

I will also put in the necessary changes so that the train build will
pick up TCF from a new home. This is required by the Linux Tools
project. The new home will be a new directory created up at
downloads.eclipse.org/tools/tcf (once I get the file perms fixed to
allow me to create it).

We'll likely have a few broken builds this week as I get this going.
So I figured I'd warn you :).

Also, this is for Juno and forward. I will leave the Indigo releng
system in place so that it can be built as is.

Let me know if you have any questions about this.
Thanks,
Doug.

Back to the top