Re: [cdt-dev] way to make eclipse/cdt reload its project files ?

On Saturday 29 October 2011, James Blackburn wrote:
> On 27 October 2011 21:22, Alexander Neundorf <neundorf@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Sorry for the noise, I just found the Preferences -> Workspace -> Refresh
> > Automatically switch, which does just what I want :-)
>
> That shouldn't be necessary for the .cproject itself.  We make efforts to
> load the PD from disk during a getProjectDesription when we notice it has
> been changed externally.

This works mostly.
What doesn't work is if in the meantime make targets have been added. The new
targets don't appear in Eclipse.
Also "Refresh"ing the project doesn't help.
Exiting and starting Eclipse again seems to make them appear with Indigo.

This didn't work yet reliably with Helios. There I had to remove the delete
the project from the workspace and import it again.

Alex

Back to the top