Re: [cdt-dev] Eclipse C/C++ Code complexity

Hello Andreas,

On 5 August 2011 12:07, Andreas Bäck <andreas.back@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I haven't found any support to easy from within eclipse and cdt find functions that are complex and should be refactored so they are
easier to understand and mantain. Exist such a plugin or is it on the roadmap for CDT?

Nothing I'm aware of, but it can be easily done with the current architecture since we already have the control flow graph. Please open a bug request for a checker on cdt-codan at https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/ .

Best regards,
Tomasz Wesołowski

Back to the top