Re: [cdt-dev] indexing results difference between CDT 7.0.x and CDT 8.0

> Regarding my previous mail:
>
> As I mentioned below, CDT 8.0 M7 had indexing statistics similar to CDT
> 7.0.2. How many milestones there are between CDT 8.0 M7 and CDT 8.0
> official release. If there are not many, I could check them and narrow
> in which milestone this regression was introduced. Is there a link
> where I could find all CDT 8.0 milestones?

I believe M7 was the last milestone before the official release (see [1]).
The only thing between them there is some release candidates. So, it should
not be difficult to narrow down the cause of the change in behaviour.

Regards,
Nate.

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=eclipse#release_milestones

Back to the top