Re: [cdt-dev] getting complie errors in org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core plugin

It should be fixed everywhere now, if you do a fetch.

===========================
Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto

Inactive hide details for Chris Recoskie---07/29/2011 10:16:19 AM---Well this is a weird one... I removed that import because IChris Recoskie---07/29/2011 10:16:19 AM---Well this is a weird one... I removed that import because Indigo was complaining when we tried to bu

Chris Recoskie/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA

Shaiju Nair <shaijupnairp@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

07/29/2011 10:16 AM

Re: [cdt-dev] getting complie errors in org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core plugin

Sent by:

cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Well this is a weird one...

I removed that import because Indigo was complaining when we tried to build that plugin because it said the import was unnecessary. With the import removed, some people see problems, others don't. There doesn't seem to be much rhyme or resason to it so far. I did notice the errors appear for me when I went from a 64-bit windows JVM and 64-bit target environment to 32-bit, but which of those might have caused it I'm not sure yet.

I'll revert the commit that removed the import. Even if the import truly is unneccessary (which it looks like it's not), that's not a "real" error. The class file will still be runnable. Really it's just Eclipse being pedantic.

===========================
Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto

Inactive hide details for Shaiju Nair ---07/29/2011 01:42:42 AM---Looks like an import statement is removed.  Description      Shaiju Nair ---07/29/2011 01:42:42 AM---Looks like an import statement is removed. Description

Shaiju Nair <shaijupnairp@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"CDT General developers list." <cdt-devd@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "CDT General developers list." <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

07/29/2011 01:42 AM

[cdt-dev] getting complie errors in org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core plugin

Sent by:

cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Looks like an import statement is removed.

Description Resource Path Location Type
The type Entry is not visible RegisterManager.java /org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core/cdi/org/eclipse/cdt/debug/mi/core/cdi line 72 Java Problem
The type LinkedHashMap.Entry is not visible RegisterManager.java /org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core/cdi/org/eclipse/cdt/debug/mi/core/cdi line 75 Java Problem

Shaiju.P