Re: [cdt-dev] C++0x docs

> Hello,
>
> The C++ parser currently supports C++0x constructs. I'd like to ask on
> what documents was the C++0x support based?
>
> Is this document freely available? Or does CDT own a copy which would
> be available to CDT contributors?

The FDIS (Final Draft International Standard, which is basically the
last document issued by the committee and which is identical to the
final standard (not yet published) except perhaps for typography)
is *not* freely available (although I'm sure you can find a copy
circulating online if you want to).

However, previous revisions of the draft are freely available at

http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/

In particular, the last revision before the FDIS is here:

http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2011/n3242.pdf

There have been only very minor changes between this and FDIS.

Regards,
Nate.

p.s. the document number of the FDIS is n3290

Back to the top