[cdt-dev] Passing build configuration options to a project template via a method.

Is there any way create a project template and pass build configuration options (includes, libraries etc.) that are passed via a method?

I know that one can pass static String values in template.xml but I haven't found a way one could generate nondeterministic values through a method without creating a new project wizard and implementing a wizard handler. I don't want to create a new wizard because I just want to include a new project template to C/C++ project wizard.

Best Regards,
Petri

Back to the top