[cdt-dev] EDC as separate git repo

Hey gang,

Just to let everyone know what we’ve decided on bug 316208, we’ll keep EDC as a separate repo. That’ll save 30+MB on the git clone for people who aren’t working on EDC, as well as save them from having to set-up TCF.

I’ll update the test repo with the latest conversion from James which has this set up, and update the instructions.

Also a reminder that we’ll continue with the git training/discussion next week in the CDT conf call slot (Tues at 11 a.m. EDT). We’ll go through actually changing code, commit, pushing, fetching, rebase, merge, etc.

Doug.

Back to the top