From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of James Blackburn
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 10:41 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] CDT/Git

On 10 May 2011 15:32, Schaefer, Doug <Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Here’s something better, only import the /cvsroot/tools/org.eclipse.cdt module. Everything is there and nothing old.

I doesn't make much difference either way.  Most of 'old' is/was under org.eclipse.cdt/old/ AFAICS.  The content under 'all' (in CVS) are actually symlinks into org.eclipse.cdt-{core,build,debug}.

Cheers,

James

Back to the top