Re: [cdt-dev] Indigo p2 repo?

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 10:30 AM, Vivian Kong <vivkong@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The p2 metadata (artifacts.jar and content.jar) is generated with every build so I think all we need to do is to extract the master zip file to some folder on Hudson. You can then point to that folder to install CDT from Eclipse.

Is it a good idea to do it in build.xml or better to do it in Hudson build command?

Andrew

Regards,

Vivian Kong
IBM Eclipse CDT
IBM Canada Toronto Lab

Inactive hide details for Andrew Gvozdev ---04/01/2011 10:16:32 AM---Vivian, What about exposing p2 repo on Hudson? Is it possiAndrew Gvozdev ---04/01/2011 10:16:32 AM---Vivian, What about exposing p2 repo on Hudson? Is it possible to have to it a link

Andrew Gvozdev <angvoz.dev@xxxxxxxxx>

04/01/2011 10:16 AM

Re: [cdt-dev] Indigo p2 repo?

Sent by:

cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Vivian,
What about exposing p2 repo on Hudson? Is it possible to have to it a link like https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/cdt-nightly/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/site/ ? It should not contain I-build number so we could permanently point it to the site in eclipse.

I was looking at it yesterday but did not find the p2 repo, could you point me how to do it properly?

Thanks,
Andrew