Re: [cdt-dev] Indigo p2 repo?

Vivian,
What about exposing p2 repo on Hudson? Is it possible to have to it a link like https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/cdt-nightly/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/site/ ? It should not contain I-build number so we could permanently point it to the site in eclipse.

I was looking at it yesterday but did not find the p2 repo, could you point me how to do it properly?

Thanks,
Andrew