Re: [cdt-dev] Eclipse and Gtkmm

Currently you have to add numerous include and library paths and library files manually. This was recently discussed at http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cdt-dev/msg21468.html. If they let me implement pkg-config support in Google Summer of Code things will get better after the summer (easy and fast automation).

Here's the instructions what you need to do at the moment:

You need to run pkg-config on the bin subfolder of your gtkmm directory (via command prompt).

This command outputs all necessary include paths.
pkg-config --cflags gtkmm-2.4

Add paths with "-I" to Project Properties -> C/C++ Build -> Settings -> GCC C Compiler -> Includes

This command outputs all necessary library search paths and library files.
pkg-config --libs gtkmm-2.4

Add paths with "-l" (libraries) "-L" (library search path) to Project Properties -> C/C++ Build -> Settings -> MinGW C Linker -> Libraries

More descriptive information at http://irkedrants.blogspot.com/2011/02/configuring-eclipse-to-compile-gtk.html.

Petri