Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Junit tests

On 12 March 2011 15:20, Alena Laskavaia <elaskavaia.cdt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Only one test remains failing
https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/cdt-nightly/574/testReport/org.eclipse.cdt.ui.tests.refactoring.extractlocalvariable/ExtractLocalVariableRefactoringTest/Bug_331963_Extract_local_variable_doesn_t_put_template_type_parameters_Namespace/

I tried to disable it but it does not fail on my host. Does somebody
know why it may fail or can reproduce it?

I think to make it fail you'll need to run the JUnit with -ea set on your VM (enable asserts).  As to why it fails, I have no idea...

Cheers,
James

Back to the top