Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Junit tests

Thanks it helps. So it is failing before
    public void setTemplateName(IASTName name) {
        assertNotFrozen();
    	assert !(name instanceof ICPPASTQualifiedName) && !(name
instanceof ICPPASTTemplateId);

name is ICPPASTQualifiedName

Why it not suppose to be?

On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 10:29 AM, James Blackburn
<jamesblackburn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 12 March 2011 15:20, Alena Laskavaia <elaskavaia.cdt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Only one test remains failing
>>
>> https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/cdt-nightly/574/testReport/org.eclipse.cdt.ui.tests.refactoring.extractlocalvariable/ExtractLocalVariableRefactoringTest/Bug_331963_Extract_local_variable_doesn_t_put_template_type_parameters_Namespace/
>>
>> I tried to disable it but it does not fail on my host. Does somebody
>> know why it may fail or can reproduce it?
>
> I think to make it fail you'll need to run the JUnit with -ea set on your VM
> (enable asserts).  As to why it fails, I have no idea...
> Cheers,
> James

Back to the top