From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of James Blackburn
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 12:21 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Codan errors

There's this bug:

It's currently not possible to distinguish between codan errors and compiler errors which would be a nice feature to have.

Cheers,

James

On 11 March 2011 17:15, Schaefer, Doug <Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey gang,

In my daily usage of Indigo, I often see Codan raising errors in my code even though it compiles fine. This usually happens when I’m doing a complicated project and the indexer hasn’t kept up with what I’m doing.

Of course false errors will shake user’s confidence in the CDT. Should we be making these warnings instead? Thoughts?

Thanks,
Doug.